- Subscribe to the PETC mailing list. Please use your institution's email. (mandatory)
- Request access to the PETC document repository AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list (mandatory)
- Add your info in the members catalog. (mandatory)
- Introduce yourself in the PETC mailing list via a short email to PETC@listserv.ieee.org (Optional)
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the PETC activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the PETC mailing list (PETC@listserv.ieee.org)
- Disseminate the PETC activities to people with potential interest in the Power Electronics area
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
- Have a look at the PETC document repository (googledocs)
Removal from PETC:
- Unsubscribe from the PETC mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).